Low Voltage Power Supply, LED Transformer, 110-240VAC to 12V DC, for LED Lights. Standard US Plug, 5.5mm x2.1mm Output Connector for LED Strips, Cabinet lights (15W 12V 1.25A)
- HIGH QUALITY: Power adapter functional protection works when current overload and short circuit happen and it will cool automatically to work efficiently when the temperature is too high.
- STURDY AND LONG LIFESPAN: Low fever & no noise, long lifespan, shockproof.
- CONVENIENT USE: Use ON/OFF inline toggle switch to turn LED Light Strips on/off easily.
- Plug in or Hard-wired: The adapter could be plug in directly or wired directly to the outlet by cutting the plug.
- Max Wattage: input voltage is 100-240 V AC, output voltage is 12 V DC, full Wattage is 15 W, it’s suggested that the total wattage of LED lights should not exceed the max wattage 15W.
Low Voltage Power Supply, LED Transformer, 110-240VAC to 12V DC for LED Lights. Standard US Plug, 5.5mm x2.1mm Output Connector for LED strips, Cabinet lights (15W 12V 1.25A)
Here is a inline on/off switch power adapter for you, turn on/off the led light by pressing the button. There is no need to plug in or pull out the power adapters.
Input: 100~240V AC, 50/60HzStandard US plug with (40 inch) 100CM cable.
Output: 12V DC, 1.25A, Standard 5.5x2.1mm DC plug with (20 inch)50CM #22awg cable,(with on/off switch inline)
Power Supply Size : L4 x W1.2 x H0.88 inch
Working Temp.: Minus 25 to 40 Degree Celsius
For Most 12Vdc LED Products like led cabinet lights, puck lights, strip light.
1) Make sure your LED light is of input voltage 12VDC.
2) Take care of the maximum load of the power supply. The total wattage of LED lights should not exceed the max wattage of this adaptor. Over loading may damage the power supply.
3) This power supply can be used to feed devices less than 1.25 amps.
4) This power supply is NOT waterproof.
1 x AC-DC power adapter
1 x power cord (with standard US Plug)