Mini Remote Controller for RGB Color LED Strip Lights, RF Dimmer for 12V DC LED Ribbon, Wireless Remote Control (RGB)
- UPDATED RGB CONTROLLER: Wireless RF LED controller + remote for RGB color changing LED strips, under cabinet lights, ceiling downlights etc.
- STICK ON ANYWHERE: The remote could be stick to anywhere with the updated magetic and iron plate system,In this case, you will never worry about finding the remote !
- PREMIUM QUALITY : With protective case,controller will be more reliable. 17 keys, mini controller, 19 dynamic modes, 20 static colors, 5 brightness grades and 10 speed grades.
- CONVINENT: Good range without having to aim at it, control distance is 15M at open area, the controller can be hidden, and you do not need to point at the controller.
- AUTO SAVE FUNCTION: the controller will keep the last time memory if you switch on the cabinet lights again.
Control type: 1 remote controller to match only 1 RGB controller
Dynamic mode: 19 modes
Speed level: 10 levels
Static color: 20 colors
Lighting brightness level: 5 levels
PWM grade: 256 levels
Smooth dimmer effect: Yes
Output current: 3-way, peak 4A per channel
Remote control mode: RF Wireless
Remote frequency: 433.92MHz
Remote distance: 15m in open area
Battery: 3V CR2025 battery
If you have bought more than one set，need one controller respond to one remote only?
please do as follows:
First, only turn on one set of puck lights and make sure other sets are plug off. (take off the plug,ensure there are not electricity go through the controller of the other set)
Second, press the color- and bright- buttons on remote at the same time. Until it flicker.
Then the remote will pair with the puck lights only.
Third, plug off the first set of puck lights that have already been set. Then Turn on the second set.
Fourth, also press the color- and bright- buttons on the second remote at the same time. Until it flash.
Then the second remote will control the second set of puck lights only.
Switch to 1 to many control mode
have all the LED controller (receiver) powered on, press the white button about two seconds until you see the lights flicker.then the remote control will restore to the initial set up for normal use.
When connecting the lights, make sure the arrow symbol on the joint of controller point to the one on the end of the distributor or strips.
The remote will be able to pair with both controllers, but they may not react to the remote simultaneously because two controllers would be easily interrupted by each other.