Mini Remote Controller for RGB Color LED Strip Lights, RF Dimmer for 12V DC LED Ribbon, Wireless Remote Control for Dimmable 3528 5050 Under Cabinet Puck Lights(RGB)
- UPDATED RGB CONTROLLER: Wireless RF LED controller + remote for RGB color changing LED strips, under cabinet lights, ceiling downlights etc.
- STICK ON ANYWHERE: The remote could be stick to anywhere with the updated magetic and iron plate system,In this case, you will never worry about finding the remote !
- PREMIUM QUALITY : With protective case,controller will be more reliable. 17 keys, mini controller, 19 dynamic modes, 20 static colors, 5 brightness grades and 10 speed grades.
- CONVINENT: Good range without having to aim at it,Control distance is 15M at open area, the controller can be hidden, and you do not need to point at the controller.
- AUTO SAVE FUNCTION: the controller will keep the last time memory if you switch on the cabinet lights again.
This is a Updated 18 keys mini RF LED controller + Remote dimmer switch set, use for rgb color LED strip lights, LED under cabinet puck lights lighting bars ect.
It used for all of our aiboo rgb under cabinet lighting kit~
WORKING MODES: 1). 1 TO 1 MATCHED: 1 remote controls only 1 receiver at the same time. 2). 1 TO MANY MATCHED: 1 remote controls many receivers.
HOW TO SWITCH BETWEEN THE 2 MODES 1). The default mode is 1 to many, 1 remote can control many receivers. To switch to 1 to 1 control mode, leave the only one LED controller (receiver) powered on, also ensure there are not any electricity go through the controller of the other set.press the buttons 'COLOR-' and ‘BRIGHT -’ at the same time, until you see the lights flashing, do this within 5 seconds after power on. Then this remote has been matched with the very receiver exclusively. 2). To switch to 1 to many control mode, press the white button when you power on the lights with in 5 seconds, until you see the lights flashing. Then this remote has been matched with all the receivers connected. 3). 1) and 2) can be reversed repeatedly according to your needs.
The bracket helps hold the rf remote at somewhere to avoiding miss it.